FINANCING YOUR LIFESTYLE HOME
At Lifestyle Homes, we do our financing a little different…rather than making you get your own construction loan, we finance EVERYTHING, until your house is completed. This means the only thing you have to do is get your long-term financing lined up. Yep, It’s That Easy.
Obtain Your Mortgage
Most Lifestyle Home buyers obtain a mortgage to finance their new home. On any home that is yet to be constructed, you must obtain approval by a lender to qualify. Check out Lifestyle's approved lenders below.
Get Prepared… We’ll Help!
Where obtaining long-term financing is your responsibility, your Lifestyle Homes sales agent is available to help you provide the information to the lender…Awesome Right?
The following is a list of items you should bring to your loan application:
Last 2 Years Worth of:
- Tax Returns
- Addresses of Places You’ve Lived
- Names, Addresses and Phone Numbers of Past Landlords or Mortgage Holders
- Financial Statement
- Social Security Numbers and IDs
- A $50 Check for a Credit Report
- A $300 Check for an Appraisal
Declined for a Mortgage?
So what happens if you’re not approved for a loan?
- If on a home not yet built, you’re not approved within 21 days after acceptance of your purchase agreement… then Lifestyle Homes will refund your initial deposit.
- If you’re purchasing a previously constructed home or a home that’s already under construction… unfortunately, all deposits are non-refundable.
What About Cash Purchases?
If you’ve got the cash and elect to purchase a home on a cash-only basis, Lifestyle Homes requires evidence of ability to pay cash within 7–10 days of the date of the Real Estate Purchase Contract.